The kids are on a school field trip today in Subic and will be dropping by at the Duty Free Shop in a while. I’m sure they are having fun with lots of activities and beautiful sites to see inside SBMA. I told my son to take pictures as much as he can. He is the type to capture anything that interests him. There was one instance that he took photos of tall planter boxes because of their interesting color and design. I’d love to see what he took this time.
Every other year, the kids’ school conducts field trip. The school ensures that every destination is worth the time and contributes to the learning experience of students. The school has already set for February the date for the next field trip. What I like about field trips is that they motivate students to explore and learn new things beyond the classroom. If the school plans to include a guitar-making factory in its itinerary, I hope the kids would be able to learn not just the different guitars like epiphone les paul special ii, but experience for themselves how each piece is crafted. It would be one exciting school field trip for the kids.
I wrote in my other blog about my children’s field trip next month (January 2011).
For my gradeschooler, he will love to see the following tourist spots in Cavite:
- Aguinaldo Shrine Museum
- Tagaytay Picnic Grove
- Tagaytay Paradizoo
- Tagaytay Rolling Tour at Famous Taal Volcano
- Some activities (found in the Picnic Grove area) that are not included in the package are zipline, cable car, and horseback riding.
For my high school student, she will definitely enjoy the following activities while in Villa Escudero in Quezon:
- Villa Escudero Waterfalls Adventure
- Carabao Cart Rides and Tour
- Experience Culture and Arts
- Visit the Museum
- Bird Watching, Fishing, Swimming, Mountain Biking, Obstacle Course, Hiking
- Bamboo Rafting
- Experience meals at the waterfalls