A lot of kids in the Philippines get to visit different museums because there is a lot that can be visited given the chance. Adults, on the other hand, do not take the time to visit museums anymore. Here is a list of museums that people can visit when they get the time off from their busy schedules:
- Ayala Museum – This is located in Makati, Philippines. It is cleverly situated in between two malls that will allow people who suddenly gain an interest in looking at museums while shopping.
- Bahay Tsinoy – This is a museum made specifically to show how Filipino – Chinese live in the Philippines. It shows an unfathomable mix of the Chinese and Filipino cultures infused together.
- GSIS Museo ng Sining – From the name itself, it is a museum dedicated to the arts. Filipinos enjoy art a lot but do not have the time to check out galleries. This is a place wherein people can reflect on artworks made by artists.
- National Museum – This museum holds just about anything that is related to Philippine culture and how their ancestors lived. From containers to tombs, this is the museum that is truly popular in the Philippines.
- Planetarium – Learn more about how the solar system works through an amazing display of lights and luminaire lighting.
- Museo Pambata – Kids will surely enjoy learning about history when they visit this type of museum. Equipped with items that children will surely like, they will surely remember the things that they will see inside the museum.
From the list of museums that have been posted above, you can always choose a few to visit.
Thank you for the list! I hope I can drop by any of those when I pay a visit home this year! ^_^
Hope we can go to Museo Pambata this summer. Been planning for this for a long time but haven’t really pushed it.
Pingback: February is National Arts Month | Sketches