Go check out the following cities and provinces for events/festivals that they are known for.
Please take note of the following festivals observed in various places in the Philippines for the month of March.
Source: Department of Tourism
The Department of Tourism list of festivals for the month of February. People may not be aware but most of these festivals are still being observed every year.
• Cagsawa Festival (Daraga, Albay)
• Tlnagba Festival (lriga City)
• Suman Festival (Baler, Aurora)
• Babaylan Festival (Bgo City, Negros Occidental)
• ltik-itik Festival (Pasig City, Metro Manila)
• Salakayan Festival (Miag-ao, Iloilo)
• Bulang-Bulang Festival (San Enrique, Negros Occidental)
• Sambalilo Hat Festival (Paranaque City)
• Asinan Festival (San Lorenzo, Guimaras)
• Balsahan Festival (Sibunag, Guimaras)
• Hamaka Festival (Taytay, Rizal)
• Sibug-Sibug Festival (Zamboanga Sibugay)
• Sampaguita Festival (San Pedro, Laguna)
• Laguimanok Festival (Padre Burgos, Laguna)
• Menjak Festival (Calamba, Misamis Occidental)
• Sinacbang Festival (Sinacaban, Misamis Occidental)
• Caragan Festival (Mabalacat, Pampanga)
• Nangkaan Festival (Maigo, Lanao del Norte)