The pink church. This is the Ascencion Church found inside the vast Villa Escudero Plantations and Resort in San Pablo City, Laguna. It was a Spanish-style church and being used as a museum. My daughter took this picture during her educational field tripÂ five years ago.
A field trip or excursion is a journey by a group of people to a place away from their normal environment. – wikipedia
I wrote in my other blog about my children’s field trip next month (January 2011).
For my gradeschooler, he will love to see the following tourist spots in Cavite:
- Aguinaldo Shrine Museum
- Tagaytay Picnic Grove
- Tagaytay Paradizoo
- Tagaytay Rolling Tour at Famous Taal Volcano
- Some activities (found in the Picnic Grove area) that are not included in the package are zipline, cable car, and horseback riding.
For my high school student, she will definitely enjoy the following activities while in Villa Escudero in Quezon:
- Villa Escudero Waterfalls Adventure
- Carabao Cart Rides and Tour
- Experience Culture and Arts
- Visit the Museum
- Bird Watching, Fishing, Swimming, Mountain Biking, Obstacle Course, Hiking
- Bamboo Rafting
- Experience meals at the waterfalls